/* */ bagyo: Something's missing..hmmmnnnn

bagyo

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Something's missing..hmmmnnnn

Nothing new, nothing exciting for the past few days. I was in panic mode for at least an hour, called/YM everyone I know, gave instructions, moves schedules. I thought I was leaving this saturday. I still don't have my credit card, no load yet, and not yet finished with my shopping. I was excited and panicking at the same time. After an hour, I received an email that our schedule was moved. Well, more time to pack but I was also disappointed. Hayyyyyyyyy...Oh I mean Hmmmmmmmnnnn(oops, english nga pala tong post na to). Other than that...nothing. I'm not bored but nothing that exciting good enough to post. I just feel that there's something missing or something thats to be missed...hell, I'm writing in english..this rarely happen. Something's really missing, I just know it. Hope I find you soon

ps
one of the things that made me a little happy today...
http://www.missuniverse.com/index2.html

3 Comments:

  • "Hope I find you soon"

    implies it's a person...so is someone or something really missing?

    By Blogger blue_palito, at 9:44 AM  

  • parang nakita ko na e..pero di ko makuha. bwahahahahaha

    By Blogger ippo, at 10:11 AM  

  • hayyyyy naku

    By Blogger ippo, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home